Weltsprachen Alpine Guesthouse terms & policies
Terms & conditions:AGBH_EN.pdf (726.4 KiB)
- With regard to cancellations and changes, which take place up to 31 days before the arrival date, 10 percent of the price of the first night's accommodation will be charged.
- With regard to cancellations and changes, which take place up to 30 days before the arrival date, 40 percent of the total booking amount will be charged.
- With regard to cancellations and changes, which take place up to 7 days before the arrival date, 70 percent of the total booking amount will be charged.
- With regard to cancellations and changes which are delayed and no-shows, the total booking amount will be charged.
An advance payment of 10 to 100 percent (depending on booking date) of the booking amount is payable on the date of booking.
For hygiene reasons, please make sure that your food is only prepared in the intended shared kitchen of the guesthouse. The taking of food, crockery and cutlery to the room is not permitted
We ask for your understanding that in the event of this provision not being complied with, a final cleaning fee of EUR 40.00 will have to be debited from your credit card.
Please ensure tidiness and cleanliness in the common rooms.
Additional beds and cots
If additional beds should not be offered, please use the bed type "no additional beds available".
- All children are welcome.
- All children under the age of 2 stay free of charge in one of the existing beds.
- A child between the age of 3 and 12 pay 50 % of the room price per night and person for an additional bed.
- All older children or adults pay 100 % of the room price per night and person in one of the existing beds.
- The rooms have enough space for one additional bed/cot at most.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking spaces are available free of charge at the accommodation (reservation is not necessary).
Pets are allowed (for an additional charge).
Smoking, open fire is prohibited! The fire service regulations must be observed! Smoking is only permitted on the terrace and balcony. (The cost of calling out the fire brigade starts at 250 Euros)
Guests shall be liable for damage, strong soiling, key loss or other offences. By agreeing to stay overnight, it is accepted that the Visa or Mastercard may be used to compensate for damage, etc.
Our guesthouse is under video-surveillance 24/7 for security reasons.
No reception. You will receive information concerning the room number and necessary codes by email or SMS at least 3 days prior to arrival.
Address: Pension Weltsprachen, Kirchenviertel 152, 8673 Ratten
(opposite the municipal office) Check-in: from 16:00 to 24:00
Payment: Total price on site (credit card, cash)
We wish you a pleasant stay with Weltsprachen.